Home Buyers Inspections
Reveals the need for repairs or replacements to the home components before you buy. Provides you with invaluable details about your new home, i.e. location of shut off valves, utilities locations, and general house operation. Limits the number of surprises you may discover when you move into your new home. Reduces the number of contingencies in a sale agreement, which makes closing easier.
What is Inspected ?
* Roof, vents, flashings and trim.
* Gutters and downspouts.
* Skylight, chimney and roof penetrations.
* Decks, porches, walkways, railings etc.
* Eaves, soffit and fascia.
* Grading and drainage.
* Basement, foundation and crawlspace.
* Water penetration and foundation movement.
* Heating systems.
* Cooling systems.
* Main water shut off valves.
* Water heating system.
* Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets.
* Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats.
* Electrical service line and meter box.
* Main disconnect and service amperage.
* Electrical panels, breakers and fuses.
* Grounding and bonding.
* GFCI’s and AFCI’s.
* Fireplace damper door and hearth.
* Insulation and ventilation.
* Garage doors, safety sensors and openers.
* And much more.
SELLER PRE LISTING INSPECTIONS
This can SIGNIFICANTLY help you have a smoother transaction, and get the best price for your property.
LET ME FIND THE ISSUES BEFORE THEY DO –
So you can fix items or prepare for negotiations
Did you know ? We are certified in virtually every type of residential and commercial home inspection.
Whether you are a buyer, seller, real estate agent or property manager,
you can count on us for all of your building inspection needs.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.